Monday, 25 August 2014

The jacket got finished....

After many hours of head scratching and teeth sucking I finally finished the jacket. What a fantastic course, Janet Pray is a legend and Craftsy is a wonderful place to learn things. I fell into every possible pit I could have possibly fallen into but I loved every minute. I have leant so much and will be moving on to another project as soon as I can.  I have signed up to Janet's other course on Craftsy which is proving to be really useful. It's techniques rather than a project - it's fabulous.

It also fits!

Sorry for my lack of postings, it's been really busy with one thing and another.....

K x 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jacket Karen.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Karen. I love the stitching around the edges. WONDERFUL JOB my friend

    ReplyDelete