Friday, 12 September 2014

An assistant arrives....

My beautiful assistant who was going to be Delilah before arrival, but then became Dolly on the way home in the car and has now become let me think about it....a name will no doubt spring to mind, at the moment she looks pretty naked so to speak and without personality.  Can't wait to get her set up and get going. However for those who know me well I have trouble having more than one project in the go at once so we will see.....
The four fat quarters from the basket are cut into strips ready for sewing together for the quilt, but having worked out the maths I am still going to be short so will cut up some more - really scraping the scrap pile now.......

1 comment:

  1. I hope your new assistant behaves and helps you lots with your creative endeavors. Look forward to seeing your quilt progress. x

    ReplyDelete