Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Luna Lapin

Excited today, ordered a Luna Lapin yesterday, for those that don't know what one is please see here. I saw them in my new Love Sewing Magazine and couldn't resist.  Fabulous service, ordered yesterday and arrived today - can't wait to get started.

Firstly you make your Luna Lapin, then you make the clothes.... I can see this bunny having a whole wardrobe...The kit comes with everything you need including stuffing to make Luna and within the kit there is a dress pattern for her with everything to make the dress.


Whilst ordering I couldn't help but buy the jeans, shirt and waistcoat pattern for Alfie for her (I know bit of a tom boy but we do live in the country)



I then fell in love with the dress and coat for Luna... so had to buy that one too....


Sorry about all the back ground rubbish in the photo - I was so excited to share the photos I didn't notice all the stuff on my desk !

I can't wait to get started - even though I am mid quilt at the moment I am sure I can be brave and work on more than one thing at once!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with Luna Lapin Karen.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Go on be brave and tackle two projects at once - it's fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how cute. Let us see her when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete