Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Teddies on parade...

 I managed to get a lot of cards done when I made this batch, mainly thanks to Lili of the Valley images which make my life much easier.  The teddies are a relatively new release which I haven't had before.
I confessed before that I am a bit fed up now with card making and would rather be sewing, but I figure I should use up my card stock etc before I give it all up - may take some time.  It's my intention to sell some of my stamp sets and bits and pieces - although that in itself is a chore on ebay (not my most favourite past time I can tell you).
 These teddies are super cute aren't they.  When I finished card making I just had time to knot and tie my thread ends on my quilt, before shower and bed.  
Here they are in their group......

2 comments:

  1. Karen, these are so adorable !!! I understand the feeling at EBay. When I was purging my room, I sold a lot of items on EBay and it is very time consuming, but I was surprised at how quickly things sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are super cute Karen. Teddy Bears are my favorites.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete