Saturday, 24 January 2015

Jersey top and a couple of cards

My sewing magazine this month had this Jersey top in, which I thought I would have a go at. The jersey went through the overlocker beautifully and the top was pretty easy to do BUT I don't like it, I look like a house end and I will never wear it.  (I have a much larger set of boobies compared to the lovely lass that is modelling in the magazine.  Delilah does not have the boobies done yet either so she looks relatively ok - put boobs into the top and honestly - it's like a circus tent)
Putting aside that I don't like it I am really pleased I finished it and I think I did a reasonable job of it. It's all practice and experience isn't it. Delilah is still not completely covered yet, I will finish her shortly. I just want to get a couple of pounds off before the final fit.
Sadly both cards are for sad events. The first for someone whose father died. All the supplies are Stampin up.
The second in the loss of a faithful hound. Both losses felt just as hard I am afraid. 

Not sure what I will do next but hopefully something I will actually wear!

K x 




1 comment:

  1. Well done on trying to stitch on something different - it's a pity you don't like the fit on yourself.

    Sorry to hear of the losses of the recipients of the cards.

    ReplyDelete