Friday, 30 January 2015

Thinking of you with tiny tags


As you know I have been struggling to get much enthusiasm up for card making just recently, and as usual the two cards that I had to make I was making way too late at night (which I think is some of the trouble, it has become kind of a chore and not an enjoyable pass time).

Any hoo, despite the lateness of the hour I did enjoy using Stampin Up Tiny Tags for the two cards, I will photograph the other one but it's pretty similar.  This one is for a friend who is going through chemo at the moment, so I just send a card here and there just to keep her spirits up. Inside it is stamped on pink "thinking of you".  The pink card is on dimensionals to lift it which is hard to see in the photo as is the star which is from another stamp set.  I have a feeling you will be seeing a few of these tiny tag cards for a bit until I get fed up and go on to something else.

NOTE TO SELF - try and use a different lovely stamp set for every card you do (they are currently sitting in the cupboard not earning their keep at all LOL)

Have a great weekend everyone

k x

No comments:

Post a Comment