Sunday, 22 February 2015

Luna gets her polka dot dress

The Cool Crafting kit came with everything you need for a wool felt raglan coat which I made a little while ago and this gorgeous polka dot dress. The only thing I have changed is that I put the two tiny buttons on the front and not the back on top of the press studs and I just hemmed the bottom as I didn't have enough bias binding to put around the bottom - my mistake not the kits.
The pockets were super cute to make and I love the Ricrac edges on the sleeves and pockets.
I have one more kit to do the jeans, shirt and waist coat kit, but I have other things to do first......

Bought some gorgeous fabric from ebay this week to make new cushions for the camper van, it's so cute.......


Have a great week everyone 

K x 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bunny!!! Wow you do beautiful work. Really fun new fabric you got! love Annette

    ReplyDelete