Sunday, 12 April 2015

Piggy pin cushion from sew home and style

Haven't had much chance to sew in a while, busy with the business and then on our week off we have been decorating our bathroom, doing some other jobs and a few nice things here and there. I can't walk very far at the minute due to a damaged tendon that won't heal in my foot but I am able to bike ride, so we did the Blandford to Sturminster Newton trail way one day which was nice. It was 20 miles by the time we had finished, but had lunch and a drool in Harts the fabric shop whilst we were in Stur.
This afternoon I attempted this piggy pig cushion with some free fabric, big mistake should have used some decent stuff as it was not ideal to sew with and I don't think it will hold up as a pin cushion, but it's done and here are the photos. 

I always find small things fiddly to do....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have enjoyed your week off work, but sorry to hear you are suffering with a sore tendon - hope it heals soon. x

    Sweet little pin cushion. x

    ReplyDelete