Thursday, 18 February 2016

A few stitches

Although I don't have a photo to share last night, due to rain not allowing a doggy walk my evening was longer than usual, so I added a few more stitches to the sewing machine from my cross stitch picture.  To be honest, it wasn't a very impressive amount hence no photo but never the less I got some done.

I also did a little bit more pinning of the blouse, it's really kind of difficult pinning in sleeves, I was almost tempted to tack them with stitches, I am sure there is a knack that I just haven't got yet!   It is a lot of work this sewing malarky but I think if I get the fit right on this one then the adjusted pattern will be easy to work with and I can just cut and sew.  I still think it will take more than three hours which is what the pattern says !

Lovely sunshine this morning again, that's the third day this week, Monday and Tuesday were gorgeous, Wednesday rain, today sunshine.  Perhaps Spring really is coming.

Nearly another weekend, the week has galloped by.

k x

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your blouse. I am sure by now I would have thrown my hands up. Hats off.

    ReplyDelete