Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The blouse

The blouse is still not finished but it's really nearly there.  I have done the button holes on both sleeves and attached the buttons, the sleeves need to be stitched in, the button holes on the front and buttons and then hem the blouse.... hopefully it won't be too much longer!

The cross stitching is coming on though.... I am finding the yellow difficult to do, it's an eye age thing I think, I am dreading doing the white ones as I tend to loose site of the thread completely....

I've just ordered some fat quarters to do a quilt for someone as a surprise, this dear lady has really been through it and I am hoping it will give her some comfort, it's going to be a bit of a project but it will be worth it.  It's going to take months rather than weeks.

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment