Monday, 21 March 2016

The Snowflower Diaries

Those of you who know me well know that I have a complete break down if I have more than one cross stitch project on the go at any given time.  I have been watching my good friend Linda's progress with the Snowflower Diaries so have decided to join in the fun.  You can find all the details at http://thesnowflowerdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/  It's all free and the patterns are beautiful. It's a monthly stitch along.  I am already freaking as I am four behind (April has just been isseud), best be getting a wriggle on !
 Here are a few photos I copies from the blog so you can see how super cute they are.  There are over 4500 people taking part world wide.  In this crazy world it's good to have some good things to focus on.
 It will be a few days before the linen comes so won't be starting straight away.  It will be lovely to have something to stitch along with my really wonderful friend Linda.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so pleased you are going to be joining in with this SAL. Don't think of yourself as behind with this project - start with April and work on the others later on. They are such lovely charts to stitch - I hope you enjoy working on them as much as I am. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. April got me too. I have to catch up

    ReplyDelete