Sunday, 17 April 2016

I'm finally in April

March of the Snowflower Diaries is done. I noticed there was an error on the pattern, the blue flower on the right had no stem and on further inspection of the photo of finished March by the designer I saw she had stitched a stalk and extra leaf so I added it in which made it look right I thought.

I've made a start on April but we have a busy week this week so I don't anticipate getting much fine. It's a relief to be working in the actual current month and I would like to think I will get it finished by the end of April so I can leap into May.   Each month is a joy to work in and I am really enjoying it.  The linen is getting easier but I do wear a pair of glasses to assist with the tiny holes!
Happy stitching all K x

6 comments:

  1. Well done on catching up so quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I has been stitching in bed before sleep, stitch whilst dinner cooking etc to catch up I'm hoping to relax a bit more now K x

      Delete
  2. Nice catch up on these lovely monthlies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will be caught up by May. I just feel it. I am glad the linen is getting easier as you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melinda, hope you are well, you will see from my next post I didn't quite make it ! ! !

      K x

      Delete