March of the Snowflower Diaries is done. I noticed there was an error on the pattern, the blue flower on the right had no stem and on further inspection of the photo of finished March by the designer I saw she had stitched a stalk and extra leaf so I added it in which made it look right I thought.
I've made a start on April but we have a busy week this week so I don't anticipate getting much fine. It's a relief to be working in the actual current month and I would like to think I will get it finished by the end of April so I can leap into May. Each month is a joy to work in and I am really enjoying it. The linen is getting easier but I do wear a pair of glasses to assist with the tiny holes!