Sunday, 10 April 2016

Me ducks are done and Im on to March.

The snowflower diaries free SAL is all I have worked on this week. I am still behind but have finished February's ducks and have done about a quarter of March.  I spent from after lunch yesterday, breaking for cooking a meal and then stitched all evening until it was time for a shower, so a lot of hours of sitting around and nothing much else getting done - very bad for one's health sitting in the chair for hours. We had been out for a longish walk in the morning and in my defence it was cold and wet.

For those of you who know me you will know when I say I am obsessing about this you will know I am telling the truth.  I am obsessed about catching up to date as I know if I don't do that I will always be behind and that will be an issue for me.


I am struggling with seeing with this project, every time I get a light colour to do I groan internally as it's so difficult to see. The whites I change to cream to help but it's so tricky for me even with some glasses on and a day light lamp. I am really missing my sewing machine too !

But on a positive note (after a bit of moaning), they are really lovely patterns and other than the light colours I have got to grips with the linen pretty good now.  I have just printed out May which has been released and it's the cutest little cats and mainly dark colours so I can't wait to get to May.  Must finish March and April first.

I was a bit comforted that my friend Linda Harris hasn't put any stitches in April yet so don't feel so bad being behind.

Have a good week everyone.

K x

7 comments:

  1. You've done amazingly well to get so much done already. I still haven't started April yet but hope to make a start this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I finally worked out how to set my blog so I can reply to comments ! Thank you that's really sweet, hopefully I will catch up soon. K x

      Delete
  2. Very nice progress on the March design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitte, that's really sweet of you

      K

      Delete
  3. I think you are really making good progress. You will be caught up in NO time at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melinda, Thank you, your encouragement means a lot.

      K x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete