Sunday, 3 April 2016

WIP and doggy beds

February coming on...I thought I would leave the ducks until last, I am just about getting the hang of stitching on linen.  I still have quite a bit to go on this panel but I decided to do the edges and the bulk of the easy stitching first.  I love the purple flowers on this one.

Two more cotton reels on the Bothy Threads cross stitch.  I am trying to keep this one moving too, but it's hard swapping from one to the other, although they do grow quite quick as there aren't many colour changes.  The two new ones are the green and purple ones.

What else... a new cover for the sewing machine with left over tartan fleece - couldn't resist running one up quick, all done on the overlocker - I love that thing !


Three new dog beds for Barney, I know pampurred pooch or what.  Last night he was asleep on his bed with his head on his pillow.  Ted he has had since he was a puppy. 


Here's the boy himself - taken this morning at the office... he's not very pleased to be back...

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. You'll soon be caught up on the Joyful World SAL. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the Tartan plaid. You are a great crafter. And a wonderful dog owner. I am glad the linen stitching is getting better - I think it is a great idea to do the border first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barney is too ADORABLE :) You are such a great mum and know he is so happy with his new bed, which turned out AMAZING. Great job and I love the colors of it. You stitching is coming along great and can't wait to see more of it soon.

    ReplyDelete