Wednesday, 22 June 2016

The conclusion of the Life boat

Having very nearly got to the end I have to say the first half of the book was fabulous but the second half did kind of loose it's grip a bit and I am left feeling a little bit robbed......

On another note this is a beautiful piece of music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiFdaVr_FI  click HERE 

and quite honestly sums up the world at this very moment MAD ! MAD ! and more MAD

Big day for the UK tomorrow, and I don't have a scooby which way it's going to go.  All I do know is that I will wake up on Friday morning and the world will not have ended and we as a country will go about our day and face whatever is coming.



1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of music. Too many Americans have gone off the deep end - my opinion - What is happening? Mad Mad Mad

    ReplyDelete